Pages

Sunday 21 December 2014

Advice from a Client


Les Nymphes et le Satyre by William Bouguereau. 1873, Clark Art Institute, Williamstown, Massachusetts.

I welcome contributions from readers and clients, and while the contributor below has never been to see me, I gather he has chalked up quite a bit of experience seeing working ladies in his time.  Over to him:

I have been a subscriber to Wanton Acts for several months and I look forward to reading more of your blogs. I think I have read most of them and they are very well written and most informative. I have been a punter of working ladies for some twenty five or so years now and have had amazing experiences over the years, some good, some very good and some terrible ones.

READ MORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback. However, I do reserve the right to remove your comments if they are offensive.