Pages

Thursday 8 May 2014

Talk dirty to me...

Amber O'Hara and her phone

If you have been reading my Details and Prices page from about a fortnight ago, you will notice that I offer a new service now, namely phone sex.

I've always been the girl who loves sex and especially loves to talk about sex, I guess that's why I have this blog: so that those who want to listen (read) can.  But there is something even more wanton when you can talk dirty down the phone to a horny man about whatever he wants to talk about.  And it really makes a girl aroused to get a live, realtime reaction.  It's almost as good as the real thing.

READ MORE

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe I missed that you were doing phone sex!!! You know what, I think I may have to try that with you. I know how unbelievably mind blowing you are in person and I can imagine the phone sex would be just as mind blowing. :-)

    Oh, and brilliant Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid reference. Anyone that can quote that movie is at the top of my list of people I want to know ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's a great film. Very clever.

    Jack, we have lots that we could talk about. To relive some of our fun times, for example, would definitely be pleasurable.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback. However, I do reserve the right to remove your comments if they are offensive.