Pages

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Cleanliness and godliness


The other day I was in a cafe and there was a young mother at the next table.  She screwed up her nose a bit and said to her son, about 11 years old, "have you had a shower today?"  He was quick to say yes, but I quickly glanced at his mother and she was looking doubtful.  One of the boys I used to hang out with when I was little told me once that all he had to do was wash his knees and his mum would think he'd had a wash.  There are always tricks people try, to avoid getting in that god-damned shower.

1 comment:

  1. Showering before and after with a WG is the best way to start and finish an hours sex playtime
    Pity less girls offer this little treat

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your feedback. However, I do reserve the right to remove your comments if they are offensive.